Monday, October 3, 2011

MIA... and Back to School Night

Although I have been MIA on the postings, I still have been a daily "blog stalker"!  I cannot believe how much I rely on your blogs  for fabulous ideas and information.  I would not be able to be a successful teacher without all of you.  I truly LOVE each and every one of your blogs.  Thank you!!

We are having Back to School Night tomorrow (I know, it is really late this year) but I made a new information sheet to share with my parents and thought I would share it with you.  PLEASE, I would LOVE any feedback from any of you.  If you can believe it, this is my FIRST ever Back to School Night.  I am fairly nervous but all the other teachers at my school are telling me I am going way over board but I like to be prepared!  I also have made a card that I am attaching to a cupcake to give to each of my parents.  I just want them to know that I truly care for each and everyone of my students and I am committed in providing them with the best I know how!

http://www.box.net/shared/zhu01u6t5ct5d8i5i1ja
http://www.box.net/shared/e0ykap5s3485m9h10bp0
The graphics were from: Just So Scrappy Clipart

2 comments:

Mrs. Angela said...

Looks great. What a fabulous idea with the cupcakes! Your parents are lucky to have you as their child's teacher!

Class Full of Speical Kinders said...

Thank you so much for your wonderful and sweet comment Mrs. Angela! I truly feel blessed to be able to be their teacher! :-)

Post a Comment