Pages

Monday, October 3, 2011

MIA... and Back to School Night

Although I have been MIA on the postings, I still have been a daily "blog stalker"!  I cannot believe how much I rely on your blogs  for fabulous ideas and information.  I would not be able to be a successful teacher without all of you.  I truly LOVE each and every one of your blogs.  Thank you!!

We are having Back to School Night tomorrow (I know, it is really late this year) but I made a new information sheet to share with my parents and thought I would share it with you.  PLEASE, I would LOVE any feedback from any of you.  If you can believe it, this is my FIRST ever Back to School Night.  I am fairly nervous but all the other teachers at my school are telling me I am going way over board but I like to be prepared!  I also have made a card that I am attaching to a cupcake to give to each of my parents.  I just want them to know that I truly care for each and everyone of my students and I am committed in providing them with the best I know how!

http://www.box.net/shared/zhu01u6t5ct5d8i5i1ja
http://www.box.net/shared/e0ykap5s3485m9h10bp0
The graphics were from: Just So Scrappy Clipart

2 comments:

Mrs. Angela said...

Looks great. What a fabulous idea with the cupcakes! Your parents are lucky to have you as their child's teacher!

Teaching 123's & ABC's said...

Thank you so much for your wonderful and sweet comment Mrs. Angela! I truly feel blessed to be able to be their teacher! :-)

Post a Comment