Pages

Monday, July 9, 2012

WALMART FIND!!!!

I went to WalMart today just to return an item and look what I walked out with... I know, some of you will probably say, "Well that isn't anything special" but to me, glue sticks are like GOLD. I got 63 of those bad boys for $6.30! That is .10 a piece. I also scored 4 notebooks for .17 ea, 4 Elmers glue @ .50 each, and 6 boxes of crayons @ .50 each. That is $11.98 for ALL those goodies. I am just tickled pink! I noticed that Walmart was just starting to put out their school supplies and had good prices on most items. They had water color paints for .25 each but they didn't have any out or I would have jumped on those too! I know, it is pretty pathetic that I get so excited for school supplies. It is like black Friday to me... I seriously would stand in line for school supplies! :-)
Happy Shopping everyone!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Glue Sticks = Gold
You got that right sister!
Good deal. Thanks for sharing!
~Andi

Taylor said...

Oh my goodness I feel the same way! I love getting new school supplies! I just found your blog and I am your newest follower.

I also work with special kiddos! Come check it out!

Taylor
BakingCraftingTeaching Oh My

Just Wild About Teaching said...

omggg glues are like heaven for teachers!! i have to go to walmart tomorrow and see if they are on sale ...im your newest follower drop by =)

Just Wild About Teaching

Teaching 123's & ABC's said...

Thank you Andi, Taylor and JWAT! I love to see comments and to know that I am not the only one that gets excited over glue sticks! LOL....

Thanks for stopping by!

Jeannie

Sped PreK said...

HA! I am addicted to buying glue sticks. I have already found so many good deals, but everytime I see them I have to buy them. I bought some last night at Big Lots and was sad it was the only pack left. I go through them SO fast, especially since I have a little one that will eat them if you have them within reach. :( The Joys of ECSE!

Post a Comment