Pages

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Welcome cards to my Kinders

I am sending out a little "Welcome to Our Class" post card to my students just to let them know I am awaiting their arrival on Sept. 6th.  Hopefully this will make them, and when I say "them" of course I mean the parents, feel comfortable leaving their babies with me!  I found these great cards at T.J. Maxx (a box of 100 cards and envelopes) for $7.99 then I embellished them with some clip art (by ScrappinDoodles), then took a brown paper bag, cut it to 81/2 x 11 so it would fit into my printer and then printed Welcome to "Our Class" on it then taped all of it onto the front of the card.  On the back of the card I just typed the saying on cardstock, printed it and cut it out and glued onto the back of the card.  I think they turned out kinda cute! :-)  Hope my families will like them!


1 comments:

Unknown said...

Stumbled across your site :) Loving it so far and feelign my self get pulled in. Please feel free to check mine out as well and follow if you like it. Thanks and I love the photos :)
http://rtiandyou.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment