Pages

Monday, July 18, 2011

Walmart and Michael's finds!

I just had to share with anyone who would be interested.  I found these great little 3 divided bins at Michael's for $3.50 but right now they are 40% off PLUS if you go online and download their additional 25% OFF coupon, you can get them for $1.57.  I added colored plastic cups that I had here at home which I will put the crayons in (which I got at Kmart for .25 cents for a box of 24 Crayola brand.  At Walmart, I got the 12 pack of colored pencils and 10 pack of markers for .97 cents each!  I am so excited to use these for my centers.  That way I don't have to keep moving all my supplies around!  I chose 3 different colors so I know which one will go in what center.  Also at Michael's I found the puzzles.  They were in the $1 bin and after the 40% off and the additional 25% off, they cost .47 cents.  I will be using these on my first day to make a hand print of the students on and we are going to put a heart in the middle of the hand to go along with "The Kissing Hand"




1 comments:

Miss Kindergarten said...

awesome!! thanks for the heads up! I love Michaels :)

Hadar
Miss Kindergarten
Target Treasures

Post a Comment